Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Februray in Florida sucks.

Today again like the past 6 days has been hot. I am sick of hot. That is all Florida is. Hot. That is the only word you can use to explain its weather patterns. Ok you can also say rain and hurricane. Those happen two to three months out of the year. Hot is used eleven.

I want snow.

February is also the hardest month for my father because his bonus is all dried up and he is under alot of stress. His stress slowly becomes my stress. He is irritable and very grumpy. Now I am irritable. I don't really hate Florida. It isn't that bad, just hot. February is also my wonderful girlfriend's birthday, the fourth, along witht he ever popular Valentines Day. All the stress it doesn't end. Stress is partially what I wrote about in my last post. As always I will get over it, just may take me a while.

Love ya'll,
Travis

No comments: